The Lake Charles Urbanized Area Metropolitan Planning Organization’s
Transportation Policy Committee to vote on Amendment XIII to FY 2019 -22 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for the following:
- Update to the Transit Element section of the TIP for FY 21, regarding the use of Coronavirus Aid, Relief, And Economic Security (CARES) Act operating funds for Calcasieu Parish Public Transit (5311 and 5316) and Calcasieu Voluntary Council on Aging (5310).
Public Review Period: July 3rd, 2020 – July 16th, 2020.
Final Hearing: July 16th, 2020, 3 PM – 5 PM, via Zoom.
Basic Zoom Meeting Access Instructions:
- Meeting ID: 958-396-7845; Password: SWLARPC (all CAPS)
- Using Dial In Phone Number
- Phone Number: (929) 205-6099
- Meeting ID: 958-396-7845#
- Password: 556-663#
For more info-
Mail: IMCAL, 4310 Ryan Street, Suite 330, Lake Charles, LA 70605,
Phone: (337) 433-1771.
This Amendment will be available July 3rd, 2020 online at www.imcal.la.
These planning activities are the joint responsibility of the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (LA DOTD) and the Lake Charles Urbanized Area MPO.
For special accommodations for this hearing, contact our ADA Coordinator via phone (337) 433-1771 at least one week in advance.
Update of the Transit Element in the TIP FY 2019-22
Update of the Record of Adoption and Amendments in the TIP FY 2019-22